For gallery enquiries and purchase procedures, please refer to the following guidelines.
Because English speaking staff may not be available, please send all enquires in English by email. Please do not phone. We will endeavor to respond via email as soon as possible.
If, after sending your enquiry, you do not receive a response from us within seven days, please resend your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org as there may have been a problem with the email system.
1. For artwork enquiries and purchases, please complete the Enquiry Form.
2. After receiving your enquiry or art purchase request, we will send you an email within three working days to confirm receipt of the enquiry or request.
3. We will endeavor to respond to the content of your enquiry within seven working days. For purchase requests, we will send you the price of the artwork, estimated shipping cost, and acceptable payment methods. Payment may be made through bank transfer, PayPal, or Alipay.
4. After you decide a preferred payment method, we will email you the invoice.
5. When payment procedures have been completed, we will email you the date when the work will be sent. Delivery will be made via EMS.
6. After sending the work, we will email you the delivery tracking number.
7. Please allow a little time for the work to arrive. Although not necessary, we would be grateful to receive an email to let us know that you received the work.
If there is a problem with the work or it has been damaged during delivery, please email us within five days of receiving the work. We will discuss the problem and try to determine a solution.
Please note that we stock only one – the original – of each work. Because our actual store in Tokyo and online store share the same inventory, it is possible that the works listed as available on our online store may in fact be sold. We would be grateful for your understanding.